Hospi Sterilizers Autoclave Products and Features
We manufacture these autoclave in line with local and international standards including: ISO 3834-2, ISO 13485,
Local pressure equipment regulation (PER), SANS 347 and EN285.
- Standard models ranging from 160 liters to 1200-liter autoclaves, single or double door (Pass through system) available.
- Custom designed autoclaves available on request.
- These autoclaves can be installed in a wall (Recessed unit) or can be a Cabinet model (Free standing in a room)
- Water efficient. A JSD400 autoclave only uses around 55 liters of water per cycle. Older generation autoclaves use about 250L per cycle.
- Energy efficient. Warm water to boiler and not cold water from the main supply. Uses less electricity.
- All stainless-steel chambers (Grade 316)
- All Stainless-steel frame with height adjustable feet.
- The pressure vessel is the heart of the autoclave and the thickness of the chamber is important. With life expectancy of around 20 years we only use 10mm thick chambers on our 400- and 600-liter autoclaves and not 6-8mm as seen from other manufacturers.
- PLC controlled, latest generation OMRON controllers.
- Color touch screen operation, easy to operate.
- Standard operating cycles available but custom cycles available on request. 121°C to 134°C (Packs, liquids, rubbers and flash).
- Dedicated Bowie & Dick test cycle to test steam penetration daily.
- Pressure vessel leak test cycle to test the integrity of the pressure vessel during routine maintenance.
- All spare parts are locally available and we guarantee spares availability for 10 years after installation.
- Integrated thermal printer to print cycle information for record keeping.
- The autoclave is ready to be connected to the hospital network, ethernet.
- Dedicated alarms, safe reliable system.
With our factory and head office in Pretoria, we have a network of qualified technicians available for
product support including branches in Cape Town, Durban and Port Elizabeth.